Cleaning the house isn't the most exciting thing to do with an afternoon. But if the tub is caked with grime and the carpets are mottled with pet hair, lugging out the cleaning supplies and upright vacuum cleaner might be something you can't really avoid. And while there are the pretty basic and traditional methods of cleaning, these days there are also clever hacks and gadgets to cut your cleaning time in half and make the process much easier. So rather than scrub away at a red wine stain for hours or fruitlessly squirt all-purpose spray into the depths of the oven, look to these genius products on Amazon.
- Folex Carpet Spot Remover, $12.25 (orig. $16.40)
- Scrub Daddy Colors FlexTexture Sponge 3 Pack, $26.99
- The Pink Stuff, the Miracle All Purpose Cleaning Paste, $11.98
- Swedish Dishcloth Cellulose Sponge Cloths, $19.95 (orig. $24.99)
- Miss Mouth’s Messy Eater Non-Toxic Baby and Kids Stain Remover, $14.49
- Dawn Platinum Powerwash Dish Spray, $8.49
- Homitt Electric Spin Scrubber, $69.99
- Grout-Eez Super Heavy Duty Tile & Grout Cleaner, $39.95
- Casabella Premium Waterblock Reusable Household Cleaning Gloves, $9.94
- Ultra Fine Scratch Remover for Plastic & Acrylic Surfaces, $13.20
- Holikme 5-Pack Deep Cleaning Brush Set, $10.95
- Mr Clean Magic Eraser, $6.97 (orig. $9.58)
- Tub O Towels Heavy-Duty Multi-Surface Cleaning Wipes, $13.94 (orig. $15.99)
- Ticarve Cleaning Gel for Car, $7.99
- O-Cedar ProMist Max Spray Mop, $26.99
- Eureka Airspeed Ultra-Lightweight Compact Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner, $66.05 with coupon (orig. $69.99)
No matter if you consider yourself an experienced cleaner or a novice, there's something for everyone here. Shop easy clever solutions to hard-to-fix problems, like a carpet cleaner spray that removes tough spots and stains, the Pink Stuff that magically gets rid of grime on oven doors, pots, and tubs, and a sticky gel that pulls out dust and crumbs from hard-to-reach places in the car.
The Pink Stuff, for instance, has collected over 25,000 five-star ratings from shoppers who rave about its life-changing cleaning capabilities. One shopper writes, "This stuff is amazing. I have never loved a cleaning product so much. Just moved into a new house and my oven and stove both set the fire alarm off every time. No product could get them fully clean except this stuff. I was ready to buy a whole new oven because I couldn't stand it. I have now gone on a cleaning spree and have used this to remove the rust on my kitchen sink, marker from a dresser, and grout in the bathroom."
For the environmentally conscious, there are plenty of reusable products included, too. Nab an O-Cedar Spray Mop, specifically designed with reusable pads that can be employed and then cleaned in the washing machine. Or test out the beloved Swedish dishcloths that have the absorbency of a cellulose sponge (and can be tossed in the washing machine or dishwasher).
After trying out these dishcloths, Amazon shoppers have fully switched over from regular towels, saying, "They are even more versatile than I expected. When damp, they're perfect for wiping up all kinds of spills and leave surfaces almost completely dry. I use them for washing dishes and they hold a gallon of soapy water and make general dishwashing easy."
Check out the rest of our curated list of clever cleaning gadgets, then get to work scrubbing the tub — but don't worry, with these products in your arsenal, it won't take long.
Source: Read Full Article