If you’ve always dreamed of having a robot vacuum clean your floors but never wanted to shell out the money, then today’s your lucky day. Popular retailers like Amazon and Walmart have slashed the prices on top-rated robot vacuums for Black Friday 2020, so you can save hundreds of dollars if you shop now.
One of the best robot vacuum deals is on the iRobot Roomba 675 (Amazon’s best-selling model!) for $100 off, but Eufy’s BoostIQ RoboVac is another customer-loved vacuum that’s bound to be just as popular while it’s discounted by 40 percent. Each of these under-$200 models have thousands of five-star ratings, but there are also robot vacuums from other trusted names in the industry included in the Black Friday markdowns.
Buy It! Eufy by Anker BoostIQ RoboVac 30C, $179.99 (was $299.99); amazon.com
For example, Shark’s robot vacuum connects to Wi-Fi so it can be controlled via Amazon Alexa or an app on your smartphone. It would typically cost you nearly $300, but Walmart’s offering it for $149 today. Then there’s this robot vacuum-mop duo by Bissell that eliminates another step from your cleaning routine. Thanks to the 34-percent discount at Bed Bath & Beyond, you can save $150 on a machine that sweeps up dirt from all surfaces and mops your hardwood and tile floors.
The Best Robot Vacuum Deals
- iRobot Roomba 675 Robot Vacuum, $179 (orig. $279.99); amazon.com
- Eufy by Anker BoostIQ RoboVac 30C, $179.99 (was $299.99); amazon.com
- Shark Ion Robot Vacuum with Wi-Fi, $149 (orig. $299); walmart.com
- Bissell Robot Vacuum, $292.13 (orig. $337.99); wayfair.com
- Yeedi K600 Robot Vacuum Cleaner, $99.98 (orig. $149.99); amazon.com
- Ecovacs Deebot Robot Vacuum Cleaner and Mop, $179 (orig. $249.99); walmart.com
- Roborock S6 Pure Robot Vacuum and Mop, $359.99 with coupon (was $599.99); amazon.com
- iRobot Roomba i3+ (3550) Robot Vacuum with Automatic Dirt Disposal Disposal, $399 (was $600); amazon.com or walmart.com
- Neato Botvac D7 Wi-Fi Connected Robot Vacuum, $479.99 (orig. $599.99); amazon.com or walmart.com
- Goovi Robotic Vacuum Cleaner with Self-Charging, $167.44 (orig. $269); amazon.com
- Bissell SpinWave Plus 2-in-1 Robotic Mop and Vac, from $249.99 (orig. $429.99); bedbathandbeyond.com or target.com
One of the most affordable robot vacuums we’ve seen, the Yeedi K600, is also on sale. Even though it’s a lesser-known brand, shoppers call the vacuum a “life-saver” — and you can get it for just $100 at Amazon.
“After moving into a brand new house [with] moving expenses, I’ve been tight on money so this option was the best I could do right now,” one customer said. “I have not been disappointed! For the price, you can’t go wrong and it does exactly what it’s meant to, suck up hair and debris.”
Buy It! Yeedi K600 Robot Vacuum Cleaner, $99.98 (orig. $149.99) amazon.com
But if you’re willing to splurge, you can even get a robot vacuum on sale that automatically empties its bin when full — no need to get your hands dirty! The self-emptying Roomba i3+ normally costs $600, but you can get it for $200 off at Amazon and Walmart.
“The fact that the charging station automatically empties the Roomba of whatever it picked up off the floor is amazing,” wrote a reviewer. “I appreciate the fact that this uses bags that trap allergens as I am very prone to allergy symptoms. And unlike my upright vacuum that I own, I don’t have to dump a bunch of hair, dust, and dirt in the trash and worry about it getting everywhere.”
No matter which discounted robot vacuum catches your eye, you’ll have to shop soon before these Black Friday deals end.
Buy It! iRobot Roomba i3+ (3550) Robot Vacuum with Automatic Dirt Disposal Disposal, $399 (was $599.99); amazon.com or walmart.com
Shop More Black Friday 2020 Deals
- Ring Doorbells Are Majorly Discounted for Black Friday—Save Up to $140 on Amazon
- The Spanx Pants Oprah Calls Her ‘Favorite’ Are on Sale for Black Friday
- Ulta Just Put Everything on Sale Up to 50% Off for Black Friday
- Madewell’s Black Friday Sale Has Jeans, Dresses, Shoes, and More for Up to 50% Off — Including Meghan Markle’s Exact Tote
Source: Read Full Article