It’s not technically Cyber Monday, yet Amazon is gracing weekend shoppers with a slew of Cyber Monday deals ahead of the big day. Some of the most exciting markdowns are on select Sony and Samsung TVs that are now under $1,000.
The biggest standout is the Sony X800 65-inch 4k smart TV for over $200 off. Its powerful 4K HDR processor and Triluminos display combine to deliver advanced color, contrast, and detail. Between the TV’s true-to-life picture and speedy refresh rate, you might even feel closer to the scenes that you’re watching.
Buy It! Sony X800 65-inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV with HDR, $798 (orig. $999.99), amazon.com
What’s more, the Sony smart TV is compatible with Alexa and Google Assistant. Instead of frantically searching for a misplaced TV remote, you can use voice control to search for movies, play music, increase the TV’s volume, and open video apps. The TV has a designated gaming mode to make your Nintendo Switch and Playstation sessions that much sweeter, and it syncs up with your iPhone to keep all your content centralized in one place.
If this Sony TV were a person, it would probably be class valedictorian with straight As on all its report cards. The TV has earned over 1,000 five-star Amazon ratings, including some from self-professed TV snobs who characterize themselves as blunt, critical, and brutally honest. Reviewers praise the popular TV on all accounts: user interface, sound quality, picture quality, privacy, performance, and overall user experience.
“I absolutely adore this TV,” one reviewer wrote. “The colors have a crisp detail that’s very bright and lifelike. The sound is kicking, and I’m blown away by the voice recognition.”
Another eager reviewer said that the photo quality is so good, they can count the individual pores on each contestant as they watch The Bachelor. “We can see grainy shots and extreme HD on maps, clothing, hair, and nature that we never noticed much before,” the reviewer explained. “We sure see it now. Consider this TV your new pair of glasses. Everything old is new, bold, and beautiful again!”
Even if the 65-inch version of this best-selling Sony TV sells out, you can still grab sizable savings on the 43-inch, 49-inch, and 55-inch versions. And in case those sell out, too, we rounded up more of the best TV deals from Amazon below. Happy shopping!
More Black Friday and Early Cyber Monday TV Deals:
- Samsung 50-inch Class Crystal UHD TU-8000 Series Smart TV, $377.99 (orig. $429.99)
- Sony X800H 49-inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV with HDR, $548 (orig. $649.99)
- Sony X900H 55-inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV with HDR and Gaming Mode, $948 (orig. $999.99)
- Samsung 75-inch Class Crystal UHD TU-8000 Series Smart TV, $997.99 (orig. $1,179.99)
- Samsung 65-inch Class QLED Q70T Series, $1,097.99 (orig. $1,299.99)
- Sony X950H 85-inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV with HDR, $3,498 (orig. $3,798)
Shop More Early Cyber Monday 2020 Deals:
- Amazon Has Over 81,000 Black Friday Deals This Year — Here Are the Best 75
- Missed Black Friday? These Early Cyber Monday Nintendo Switch Deals Are Still in Stock
- Bath & Body Works Just Slashed Prices on Its Wildly Popular Candles — Get 40% Off Your Favorite Scents Until Tomorrow
Source: Read Full Article